Click any image to enlargeView More Images
A fabulous flamingo print on twill canvas with cream elastic closure and cute popper, designed by the winner of the Filofax ‘Cover Story’ graduate design competition, Rebecca Mountain. Her flamingo print was inspired by beauty, balance, poise and grace. She explains: “This is the cover story of a female who loves fashion. Also, when flamingos are mirrored, they make a beautiful heart shape.” Screen-printed personal organizer - width 5 3/10", height 7 1/2", depth 1 3/10"
Includes the following:
- Transparent flyleaf
- 2 color front sheet to co-ordinate with organizer range
- Week on 2 pages diary, 5 language
- 1-6 coloured index
- To do
- White ruled notepaper
- White quadrille notepaper
- White plain notepaper
- Blue ruled notepaper
- Green ruled notepaper
- Pink ruled notepaper
- Frosted ruler/page marker
- Top opening envelope
- White ruled notepad
- Exterior: screen-printed cotton twill canvas.
- Interior: combination of color matched polyester lining and smooth leather-look PU.
- Closure: cream elastic with fixed post plus feature cap.
- Ring mechanism size: 6 rings of 9/10".
- Inside left: 4 x card slots, 1 x full depth pocket, 1 x vertical pocket.
- Inside right: 1 x notepad pocket.
- Cream elastic pen loop.
- Supplied with a July-Dec. 2013 & 2014 Calendar diary.
Filofax Limited | Registered office: Royal London House, 22-25 Finsbury Square, London EC2 1DX
Registered in England. Company registration number: 01891062